Don't assume that your data is unrecoverable or recovery will cost a fortune. We can help with:
- Clicking, scratching, or grinding noises
- Drive not spinning or no power
- Drive not detected by your computer
- Accidental deleting of a file or directory
- Accidental formatting of a drive
- Damaged or Deleted Partitions
- Virus Damaged File Systems
- Missing System Files or Directories
- Deleted System Files or Directories
IF YOUR SYSTEM HARD DRIVE IS MAKING UNUSUAL NOISES, CLICKING, GRINDING OR METAL SCRAPING,
TURN IT OFF IMMEDIATELY!
This symptom typically indicates a head crash that can destroy your data.
Telephone 0191 4527528 and ask for Mike Searle or click here to book a repair on line.
- We know how upsetting losing important computer data can be.
- No matter how bad you may think the situation is, no doubt we
have seen a simular situation before and have been able to help!
- Please don`t worry! Take a deep breath and follow this advice!
1) Don`t be tempted to put your hard drive in the freezer or give it a knock! This does not work and will only make the situation worse.
Data recovery can be expensive and time consuming. You can trust that we will make every attempt to reconstruct your data in the most cost effective way possible. We will make every attempt to recover your data in order to avoid the more expensive in-lab recovery services that may be needed for the most severe mechanical failures
2) Let MJS Computer Services evaluate your drive. We will give you our honest opinion about the state of your hard drive and the chances of getting anything back.
Failures that occur inside the drive like a head crash (normally caused by the hard drive being dropped) require a clean room facility to try and rectify the problem.
In the event that your drive needs In-Lab Data Recovery Service you can be assured that it will be handled by the best engineers in the industry.
We can organise Clean-Room Data Recovery Services for the most severe and complex data corruption. In-Lab service recovers data from even the most severe and complex data losses. This service is required for situations where the hardware is not functioning and/or is damaged. Once your drive enters the clean-room, engineers will complete an evaluation and provide you with a complete directory file listing of the data that can be recovered. Once the recovery is complete, we return the data on the storage media of your choice. (CD, DVD, etc)
To be able to work on hard drives, clean-room engineers have engineering or electronic degrees. They work together with the hard drive manufacturers to find the best scientific approaches to hard drive failures.
With the fastest turn around time in the industry on average, most In-Lab data recovery jobs are normally completed within three business days :
We can repair all makes and models of hard drive, including Fujitsu, IBM, Maxtor, Quantum, Samsung, Toshiba, Western Digital.
Remember, we are very experienced. No matter how bad you may think the situation is, no doubt we have seen a simular situation before and have been able to help!
When you get in touch, we will discuss the problem with you first, and then offer you the most cost effective solution to suit your needs. An engineer will come to your home or business to pick up your hard drive. No need to worry about posting things.
We cover the whole of the North East of England, Including County Durham, Chester Le Street, Newcastle, Morpeth, Northumberland, Sunderland, Washington, Cramlington, Blyth, Gosforth, Heaton, Jesmond, Alnwick.
Alternatively, please fill out our quick contact form.
Don`t forget to supply your EMAIL ADDRESS.
Please be assured that your contact details will never be used for any purpose
outside the context of this enquiry.